Plan for the Inevitable
Today’s hectic and demanding lifestyles require that families prepare in advance for life-altering changes. Pre-arrangements enable families to eliminate the emotional and the financial strain of making death care plans at the time of need.
- Relieve loved ones of difficult decisions
- Assure that your preferences are honored
- Plan for tomorrow’s needs at today’s prices
- Take advantage of our prearrangement payment program
- Up to 24 months with no interest
For those who prefer the simplicity of traditional ground burial, the cemetery has a large selection of choice locations available throughout the grounds. Hillcrest Memorial Park will accommodate your needs or those of your entire family.
- Many locations to choose from
- Family plots available
- Chapel available for services
- Compassionate staff to attend to your family’s needs
People choose cremation for a variety of reasons. Some do so based on environmental considerations. Others have philosophical or religious reasons. Still others choose cremation because they feel it is simpler and less complicated. Whatever the reason, Hillcrest Memorial Park Advisors are here to help you with any questions you may have regarding cremation.
- Glass or granite front niches
- Chapel niches
- Urn gardens
- Granite cremation benches
- Add cremated remains to existing grave space
We take great pleasure in serving those who have served us. That’s why we offer unique Veteran’s arrangements. These options give special considerations to a very special group of people.
- Special pricing for Veterans and spouses
- Annual Memorial Day Ceremony
- Close to home for convenient visitation
Ask about our FREE GRAVESPACE for veterans and spouse.